- Please read everything before commissioning me.
- I currently do not offer commissions for anything other than emotes and badges.
- All emote and badge work will be done in their largest dimensions (112 x 112, 72 x 72). Please let me know beforehand in your commission information if you require larger dimensions. I will not be able to assist you if you require an image file that is larger than the original dimensions!
- Please be as concise and as short as possible with your commission information.
- Prices are subject to change based on demand.
- Do not spam my email or DMs.
- I require a response within 7 days (unless you have notified me beforehand), otherwise your slot will be forfeit to the next person.
- If for whatever reason you do not want your slot anymore, please let me know ASAP.
Turn around time
- 1 to 3 weeks for regular commissions.
- 2 days to 1 week for priority commissions.
- Turn around time will vary based off other commissions, along with how small or large the commission is.
terms of service
- I reserve the right to refuse your commission
- All commissioned pieces are for your own personal, non-commercial use only.
- You may not use any artwork for commercial use (ex. t-shirts, mugs, stickers, etc.), unless we have an agreement. You can use your commissioned work for whatever you want, as long as you are not directly making money off of it.
- Please let me know beforehand if you intend to use your commission for commercial purposes. An additional fee will be charged for the right to use the artwork commercially.
- Please do not copy, trace, redistribute or use my, or any other artists' work without permission.
- You will incur cancellation fees if I have started your commission, and you request a cancellation.
- You will not incur charges if I cancel your commission on my own accord.
- Commissions are non-refundable, and prices are non-negotiable.
- By commissioning me, you are agreeing to all the terms listed above, as well as those listed below regarding revisions, rush fees, and payment.
- I will accept any revisions (within reason) to the initial sketch, and colour revisions to the final draft.
- Any revisions that are destructive (alterations to the lines, which also affect the colours) to the final draft will incur additional fees at my discretion ($5-10 USD).
- Revisions that require a full redraw will result in the additional cost of a separate emote.
- Colour revisions and/or adding things to an existing emote will cost $5-15 USD (ex. holiday edits, changes to appearance over time, etc.), depending on the amount of changes.
- You may pay an additional fee for your commission to be a priority.
- I will usually offer rush commissions if I am closed.
- Small orders (1 - 4 emotes/badges): 25% of the total amount.
- Large orders (5+ emotes/unique badges): 50% of the total amount.
- All payment is completed via PayPal.
- All prices are in USD.
- Large orders (20 items+) require at least half of the total cost upfront.
- I will send you an invoice after the first or second draft.
- I will require payment before I release the files to you.
- Please do not send payment via the donation panel on my Twitch channel, or the contact email used for communication!